Update 0.3 on Experimental
CHANGELOG 0.3 EXPERIMENTAL
- Underground Mining.
- Freight Elevator.
- Character Elevator.
- Throwable explosives.
- Reworked energy system (see dev blog #18).
- Added custom lighting system.
- Rebalanced some crafting recipes and introduced new ones.
- Ported parts of the simulation to support multi-threading.
- Performance improvements around conveyor item rendering.
- Changed the way conveyor slopes auto-snap positions them.
- Pipette Tool: Copy target building (equip the current target for building).
- Reworked application startup procedure to show progress.
- Autosaves can now be hidden at the load-game window.
- Fixed minor jumping item issue on conveyor belt.
- Framecap is now set to 60FPS by default, to prevent GPU strain.
- Added options to invert first person mouse controls.
- Added option for head bob when walking.
- New sounds for walking/running on stone/metal.
- Added and reworked info db pages.
- Added automatic loader snapping (can be toggled in options).
- Added distance-based terrain noise tinting.
- Added geological scanner.
- Added three different doors.
- Added wall-mounted power pole.
- Upgraded engine to newest LTS version.
- Improved performance around renderchunks and fixed a critical time calculation issue related to chunk updating.
- Improved performance by adding more impostors.
- Fixed issue with multiplayer inventory size research.
- Added color-tint system for trees and other world decor to have more variance in vegetation.
- Added new debug console.
- Improved particle system performance.
- General minor bugfixes and performance improvements.
- Added many new icons.
- Return key can now be used to submit input fields.
- New settings: 75 & 100 FPS Framecap.
- Added filter loader.
foundry-windows-experimental.zip 907 MB
Version 0.3.0.1 Apr 13, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.